Friday, August 31, 2007

concentrated holy water

Evidently flying a chartered flight back from the Vatican does not entitle you to carrying more than 100ml of liquid. Even the Vatican travel agent did not try to argue with TSA officials as several Madonna-shaped bottles of holy water were abandoned at security.

Having just decided to drive around the country to avoid connections, delays, and detainment, I'm starting to get a little tired of the security charade which does little to actually change the probability of an accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.