Tuesday, June 19, 2007

apartments

So my roommate and I have to move for next year. Our building offered us an extension, but then changed their mind as we are in the only two-bedroom in the building. I don't think we have any rights since we hadn't actually signed the extended lease yet.

In any case, I am now researching apartment options in Chicago and I'm somewhat disappointed by the general lack of organization. Sure, there's tons of apartment ad sites, but none lets me specify location with enough granularity. I know pretty much exactly what streets I am willing to live on - there should be a map on which I can draw a specific search range or at least specify block numbers.

Any ideas on how to implement this easily? They say real estate is about location, location, location.

No comments: